Tuesday 21 March 2017

Fairy in a jar.


Good morning everyone!
I am not too sure I like the idea of trapping anything in a jar but I knew my 3 year old would be thrilled with her new night light so the fairy was put into the jar!!!
I didn't actually make any flowers especially for this project, what I did was use a lot of the flowers I have been making since October when I first discovered Foamiran.
I practiced a lot with different methods of heating, shaping and colouring and mainly use petals I have hand cut or designed in Silhouette Studio and I have to mention that Foamiran cuts beautifully on the Silhouette Cameo.


If you look close enough you can see there are flowers that I have used moulds for.
These give a great effect especially when you colour after using the mould.




Lit up at bedtime!


I hope I have shown the variety of flowers you can make from Foamiran and just how versatile it can be. 

Products from Foamiran Ireland that I have used.

















4 comments:

  1. Wow Pam this is absolutely stunning. What a variety of flowers you have made and the colours are just lush!! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so pretty Pami would really love to be able to make flowers as pretty as those.Beautiful work .
    Catherine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful work on the flowers Pam. I love the fairy in a jar idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soon beautiful! I love the variety of flowers and have no doubt your daughter is going to love her new night light!

    ReplyDelete